At Bezak Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, we provide wellness and chiropractic services for many different types of pain experienced by our patients, including pain of the shoulder. This is a very common reason patients visit us, as shoulder pain can involve the ligaments, tendons or muscles. There are also many activities that tend to cause pain in the shoulder.
You make a good candidate for shoulder pain treatment by our chiropractor Dr. Brian Bezak, if you are having any of the following signs:
1. Shoulder pain lasting several days.
2. Pain in the shoulder that is increasing in severity.
3. Shoulder pain that recurs.
4. Not being able to carry objects.
5. Lack of mobility or use of the arm.
6. Deformity of the shoulder joint.
7. Pain worsening at night or during rest.
8. Swelling or obvious inflammation of the shoulder.
9. Warmth, redness or other signs of infection.
Recommended treatment for shoulder pain is dependent on the cause, whether it is chronic pain, from an injury or trauma, or due to overuse or exertion. Massage, therapeutic exercises, physical therapy, and cortisone injections are all possible treatments.
If you are experiencing shoulder pain, call us at 301-220-0496 to schedule an appointment.